People Systems HR Analyst - Watford
This is an opportunity to work as part of the People Systems Team providing all system administration and general project support.
The People Systems team is responsible for the provision of all UK People Systems and processes. The development and maintenance of all HR systems such as SAP, Appian, MyPD etc.
You will be based in the Watford office as part of the People Technology team, providing business as usual cover from 09.30 - 17.30. During Salary & Bonus review and whilst working on key projects you may be required to work extended hours, time off in lieu can be agreed to cover these periods.
You will work closely with all areas of the People function and wider business. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your interest in HR Technology.
You will have hands on experience within a busy office environment, resolving problems and escalating issues when required. Excellent communication and problem solving skills will also be required to succeed in this role.
You may be required to travel to other KPMG offices.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the administration of People Systems which include SAP and the organisational management structure in the system.
- Assist in the Salary and Bonus upload process into SAP and delivering all data for both online and paper TRS's.
- Administration of a central mailbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner (within SLAs)
- Administration & re-engineering of People Technology and processes
- Identifying and raising issues with data integrity and assist in working to make improvements
- Provide SAP, reporting and Excel support to the People Function and assist in training when required
- Assist in the delivery of a number of People Function technology projects as appropriate
Your Skills & Experience
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft office applications in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience in administration of IT systems / databases would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of SAP HR is desirable
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in/supporting an HR (People) Function and have a good understanding of the issues it may face
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload fed from various sources
- Candidates should be capable of operating effectively day to day with minimal supervision, referring to management when required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75969495