Group Financial Accountant
The Group Financial Accountant will help manage all Group Reporting Requirements for a wide range of stakeholders including Investors, banks, site management and fiscal authorities. The role will have responsibility for group reporting across the global business with sites across Europe Asia, USA and Latin America
An award-winning manufacturing business with HQ based in Thame. This is a growth business with an innovative product offering whose clients include many of the world's leading companies.
Responsibilities and activities of the Group Financial Accountant will include but not be limited to the following:
- Undertaking the monthly Group Consolidation
- Managing the Group Cash Flow Forecasting and Cash Position
- Undertaking FX Hedging and related Treasury Activities
- Prepare quarterly bank covenant compliance certificates for audit
- Co-ordinating the Group Audit with external auditors
- Prepare group statutory accounts
- Manage the journal entries for the Group Holding companies
- Assist with preparation, distribution and consolidation of annual budget and 3-year Strategic Plan
- Monitoring the Group Capital expenditure Budget
- Responsibility for elements of the monthly management information pack issued to shareholders, the bank and senior site management
- Manage the process of Acquisition Accounting for new acquired subsidiaries, including preparation of the Opening Balance Sheet, Coordinating Intangibles valuation and managing debt repayments.
- Assisting with the timely and efficient integration of newly acquired business
- Helping existing business migrate onto the new global platform Sage X3
- Ensuring compliance with all law and regulations including transfer pricing for group companies
The ideal Group Financial Accountant:
- Graduate with 2:1 or above
- Qualified Accountant with some PQE
- Experience of Group Consolidation and Acquisition Accounting essential
- Experience of data modelling and financial analysis for budget and cash flow forecasting.
- A problem solver prepared to challenge the Status Quo and drive Continuous Improvement
- Anticipates the needs of all stakeholders
- Works to deliver highly quality presentation ready analysis or reports.
- Comfortable working to tight schedules and deadlines to deliver results.
Good verbal and written communication skills
A competitive remuneration package is available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76196231