Social Media Executive - Fashion
Social Media Executive
Responsible to : Traffic Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
Role Overview : The purpose of this role is to disrupt social media conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube with Scotts, Tessuti & The Hip Store related content. Day to day tasks will involve maintaining, improving and growing the Fashion social media channels. To help produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing Fashion social media marketing campaigns and activity. To ensure social media channels are kept up to date with content, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
* To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering for Scotts, Tessuti and The Hip Store
* Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
* Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
* Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content and responding to all customer queries within 24 hours.
* Work with the FashionTeam on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
* Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant product is being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
* Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions
* Support the creation of strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
* Develop new channels and/or improvements to existing channels.
* Work with SEO team to develop and build on influencer outreach program.
* Develop the use of a social monitoring tool to gain consumer insights, target influencers and report success.
* Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
* Updating of weekly report pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
* Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
* Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the fashion team are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
* Good grasp of trainer knowledge
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
* A willingness to learn new skills.
* Experience dealing with customers.
* Strong copy writing skills and social media community management experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76191046