Engineering Supervisor, Queens Road depot
We currently have an Engineering Supervisor vacancy at Queens Road depot.
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible individuals with a keen eye for safety, plus an ability to work efficiently and to a timely high standard.
- To provide leadership and motivation to all Engineering Staff and ensure all maintenance and servicing work is planned, managed and carried out within the specified Health, Safety and Budget parameters, while ensuring compliance to Group Standard Operating procedures as well as any relevant legislative requirements.
Working practices include:
- To fully comply with all HS & E legislation along with Group policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs.
- To provide guidance to other staff as required.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required.
Technical Knowledge and Training:
- Minimum level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent (i.e. City & Guilds level 1 & 2).
- To be fully conversant with the safe operation of workshop equipment.
- To have knowledge of the relevant legislations.
- To have the necessary IT skills such as SAP, MS Office, email and internet.
- To undergo formal development, assessment, attainment and retention of a recognized engineering and management qualification, to NVQ level 3, in all aspects of the position.
- Management and Engineering and/or Corporate Membership of IRTE and to complete them to the suitable standard within an agreed timescale.
- Must be in the possession of, or capable of obtaining a full PCV licence and forklift truck licence if required.
Please note, this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised end date once the optimum number of applications is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76184470