- You will be working on backoffice web application.
- Developing new features.
- Using Multiple Microservice API's to power the Front-end.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Ideally Third level qualification in Computer Science is desired.
- 2+ years' in software development.
- Understanding of apps from a design, usability and functional perspective.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- A good feel for UX and building UI.
- Salary DOE.
- Company Pension and Healthcare plans.
- City centre location.
- Conference trips.
- Friday food treats.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76194496