Marketing Communications Manager
Michael Page is partnering with Sherwin Williams in the hunt for a Marketing Communications Manager. You will help develop a Multi-channel communications strategy, and be responsible for implementation and ongoing management of the marketing communications plan. The Communications Manager will support the Marketing Manager across a variety of projects, including Social Media, PR, Online, event planning and internal communications. You will be working across the full portfolio of Sherwin Williams Consumer brands, responsible for building consumer demand and market share within the EU.
Details about the Client
Sherwin Williams is the largest paint and coatings manufacturer globally. With a diverse group of market leading brands the business develops, manufactures and distributes various paints, coatings and related products. With massive consumer presence globally and household brand names such as Ronseal & Valspar, they offer a great opportunity to grow and develop your career while working on an impressive portfolio of consumer & trade brands.
Detailed Job Description
The Marketing Communications Manager's responsibilities will include:
This role will give a broad depth of experience across Comm's, working on multiple brands and managing a wide variety of media agencies.
- Manages the development, implementation, and administration of brand programs across the Sherwin Williams portfolio
- Identifies brand growth opportunities; quantifies potential and develops plans for approval
- Analyses overall brand and business performance; recommends marketing objectives and strategies to improve ROI and top line growth
- Manages multi agency teams to plan and execute through the line brand activations with excellence and to agreed budgets and deadlines
- Manage the SEO and PPC for designated brands
- Managing our social media channels – managing content, responding to consumer queries and working closely with our Technical Services team to ensure effective management of consumer feedback
- Advances consumer insights and brand strategy;collaborates with Product Managers, Channel Managers and Commercial teams to analyse consumer trends, techniques, product categories and geographies to help identify trends and future sources of growth
- Manages trademark and legal clearance process for all communications
- Co-ordinates content updates on all of our websites and portal
- Support Commercial team by presenting marketing strategies to key accounts
- Builds and sustains meaningful relationships with all agency partners, key customer contacts and across internal departments
- Assists with brand training, both internally and externally
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as coordination of internal events
We are looking for someone who will bring passion and energy into a broad role with the spirt to “move things forward” You'll ideally display:
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of four years progressive experience in marketing
- Experience in digital marketing/analytics and social media management
- Knowledge of retail accounts, product management and sales a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaborator, team-oriented, strong organisational skills, adaptable
- Strong sense of accountability, ownership and spirit to “move things forward”
- Strong creative and analytic ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- 5-15% travel required
What's on offer
Sherwin Williams are offering the opportunity to join a growing business and work on market leading brands. They are providing autonomy and the chance to progress your career in a fast paced environment.
The Marketing Communications Manager position is a full-time permanent opportunity which will be based in their office in Winnersh near Reading, with occasional travel required.
Sherwin Williams have a great team, benefits package and will offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or contact Leslie Davies at Michael Page on 01189 559588
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ13860615Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168968