Finance Business Partner
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as a Finance Business Partner based at our head office in Lutterworth. Providing financial and commercial support to 2 of our Regional Directors within the UK business you will support, evaluate, recommend and help influence business decisions and proposals on a wide range of commercial aspects. As an important finance partner it is imperative that you are a qualified accountant as well as have proven partnering and commercial experience. In addition you must have the flexibility to travel occasionally within the Midlands, North of England and Scotland.
• Production of a monthly report to the Regional Directors to include P&L and business KPI’s.
• Production of complete P&L forecasting on a regional basis for business strategy, budgeting & monthly reporting
• To investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken
• Using the information referred to above to support, influence & recommend actions to improve performance with key stakeholders
• Agree improvement actions with regional directors & drive delivery through to completion
• Maximisation of rental fleet utilisation
• To meet regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
• To ensure budget holders and managers have an awareness of financial performance requirements and to provide financial awareness training where necessary
• Work with the financial planning and analysis team to ensure best practice across the UK business
• Any other projects & responsibilities as advised by the Head of FPA
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA qualified)
• Previous financial accounting/ commercial experience essential
• Business Partnering experience desirable
• Demonstrated ability of influencing & challenging stakeholders
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Commercially aware with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products to specifically include Access & Excel & PowerPoint
• Valid driving licence & ability to travel on a regular basis
In return you will receive:
• A Competitive Salary
• Company Car or Cash Allowance
• BUPA Medical
• Childcare vouchers ad Cycle to Work Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme capped at 7%
• 25 days holiday
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
Its dedicated research and development division, BlueSky Solutions, is also committed to indentifying and solving key issues and challenges faced by the industry as well as developing a range of solutions to improve productivity, increase safety and reduce cost for customers.
The company also ensure the industry is properly trained in the safe use of powered access and in 2016 it retained its position as the world’s largest IPAF provider for the sixth consecutive year after training more than 15,000 delegates. In addition, it trained a further 1,500 delegates on a range of PASMA, IOSH and other Health & Safety courses, making it one of the world’s largest providers of working at height training.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76160225