Software Engineer - Smart Audio Products
Software Engineer for Smart Audio Products – Cambridge
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the Software development team providing highly optimised audio system solutions to create smart audio products. You’ll use your solid experience of C/C++ programming and Linux and Android operating systems to undertake extensive design, implementation, debugging and test planning.Exposure to Gstreamer and/or PulseAudio is highly beneficial.
- A minimum of a good Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
- A relevant Masters qualification would be preferred.
- Strong C/C++ programming.
- Android / Android Things & Linux Operating Systems.
- Linux specific infrastructure.
- Experience with Gstreamer and/or PulseAudio.
- An interest in audio products.
As well as having the above skills, the ideal Software Engineer will have some familiarity with Voice UI related technologies such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and have some experience with premium audio codecs and post-processing.
In this challenging Software role you will interface with various cross-functional teams, demonstrating an in-depth technical understanding as well as having solid troubleshooting skills.This renowned Semiconductor Company offers excellent remuneration – apply in confidence for further
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195267