Digital Designer - Outdoors
Digital Designer - Outdoors
Reporting to: Multi Channel Lead
Key Objectives: Designing and developing content for all digital channels, ensuring that there is consistency across all platforms and campaigns whilst ensuring an engaging and efficient customer journey.
* Creating and updating website content to deadlines set by the Marketing team, including homepage banners, promotional POS (on site and off site) and landing pages using basic HTML and CSS editing.
* Be able to take ideas from the Marketing team and provide visual examples to help aid the campaigh development, and make suggestions on how they can be improved.
* Work closely with the Marketing team to produce and optimise email newsletters and achieve click through rates of >20%
* Working with the MC Lead and Content team to ensure consistency of message across our various marketing channels.
* Providing feedback to the Retail and Marketing teams to ensure consistency of experience across the offline and online channels, replicating business activity and campaigns.
* Ensure that the Content team are supported with all assets required to drive social growth targets.
* Working with the Marketing and Conversion teams to maximise onsite conversion. Continuously identifying, testing and implementing improvements.
* Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
* Continually develop and improve the website and assist the Multi-Channel team in an optimisation test programme.
* Monitor competitors and key retail businesses to ensure best in class web practices.
* Be passionate about the way we communicate to our customers through digital visual mediums.
* Monitoring all aspects of site content including product copy and photography to ensure the brand message is consistently communicated and offering direction and improvements where appropriate.
* Provide cover for the other Outdoor fascias as required.
Skills and Experience
* Competent digital designer who can create engaging and on-brand visual content quickly and accurately using Adobe CS platforms.
* Excellent workload management to ensure deadlines are met and content published on time.
* Experience of selling product through marketing and/or retail sales (either B2C or B2B).
* Experience of designing responsive emails beneficial.
* Experience of UX design would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of or interest in the outdoors and outdoors products would be beneficial.
Key Deliverables - Year One
* Have a good understanding of the product range, with key products and customer types.
* Consistently complete work by deadline, and be able to manage multiple design tasks at once.
* Be able to work closely with individual team members to support any digital requirements for projects they may need.
* Consistent improvements in email click through rates.
* Be a key driving influence behind the brand identity and how this is presented across all digital platforms
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76189436