Multi Academy Trust Finance Director
SF Group are currently recruiting for a newly created Finance Director post for our West Midlands based Multi Academy Trust client. This is a wide ranging senior post within the organisation where, reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead on:
- Overseeing the preparation of an annual draft budget plan for each school in the trust (5 in total)
- Monitoring the financial performance of each individual school and the Trust
- Lead on strategic planning and budgetary management
- Design/implement finance processes based on in-depth knowledge of current UK accounting standards
- Lead on procurement, IT functionality and managing wide ranging capital projects
You will bring with you a strong diplomatic approach as to liaise effectively with individual school Head's to ensure they understand their legal requirements and changes to the sector. You will also; take the lead in researching and advising the various directors, CEO and school Heads on additional funding opportunities, lead on relationship management with the Education and Skills Funding Agency and create and develop a central finance and operations department that can support the Trust as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have relevant sector experience, be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIPFA) and have proven experience of leadership in a multi-site organisation. However they are open to candidates from all sectors who have an appreciation of the challenges of the sector, are confident in their business partnering skills, have created finance teams from scratch and have had general operations exposure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76151939