MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe, and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team that deliver ongoing excellence in customer service.
Crawford & Co is renowned for their claims management expertise. We work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm to jointly focus on what matters most to customers. Our great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and we are now seeking enthusiastic, like-minded Finance professionals who share our passion.
Our employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. We look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, we are in business to help people.
We are currently looking for a SQL Developer to work in the TPA Systems team at Crawford & Company. This role covers all systems supported by the TPA Systems team in the EMEA AP region.
- MS SQL Server T-SQL (advanced stored procedures, functions, triggers, CTE, Window Functions, error handling) across SQL 2012/2014
- Query Performance Optimisation
- MS SQL Server Integration Services
- ETL design, development and implementation
- MS SQL Reporting Services
- At least 5 years in-depth experience as a Database Analyst Programmer using the technologies highlighted in the Functional Knowledge section
- An understanding of change management procedures and data governance policies (ideally within a Sarbanes-Oxley environment)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working with colleagues based over several sites
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76167381