Content and PR Executive
Who are we?
• Callcredit is the expert in consumer information management and Direct Marketing – both in the UK and internationally
• We bring together cutting-edge technologies and industry expertise to give some of the world’s leading brands better insight into their customers
• Our solutions are trusted by some of the world’s most recognised consumer brands
• Callcredit helps businesses make smarter decisions
Why work for Callcredit?
• Callcredit is growing quickly and we want you to grow with us
• You will be part of a world-class client focussed team working with some of the most recognised global brands
• Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
• We’ve got a reputation for delivering market-changing solutions that help businesses make smarter decisions and that protect consumers
What is the role?
The content and PR executive will use their outstanding content, copywriting and PR skills to develop and deliver effective communications and campaigns, both on time and to budget, across a range of media for our direct to consumer services (Noddle) and for partnerships we have in place with other organisations. This must be in line with the content and wider marketing strategy.
The role holder will play an important part in supporting customer acquisition, achieving conversion and retention targets, and shaping how we communicate to customers.
• Contribute to Noddle’s PR strategy and planning process, taking responsibility for delivering key tasks on time and to a high standard.
• Help manage the content calendar for the team, keeping an up-to-date content schedule for newsletter / promotional emails and other content, while ensuring everything aligns to the marketing and business plans.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the PR agency. This includes swiftly and efficiently managing reactive and proactive opportunities to participate in media stories and co-ordinating PR campaign activity between the agency and the marketing team.
• Create and develop content that helps raise awareness, increases engagement and meets conversion targets.
• Take responsibility for delivering the following copy against pre-agreed timelines, ensuring all content is signed off by the appropriate parties:
• Regular newsletters and email communications
• Website copy
• Case studies, content to support PR activity, campaign collateral, surveys and supporting SEO copy
• Offer specialist content support to other business stakeholders (e.g. the commercial team) to ensure consistency of brand, tone and quality.
• Monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of content and make recommendations for key improvements and refinements.
• Track and measure the results of PR activity with the PR agency and Group Marketing, ensuring communications are joined up and that internal and external resources are used effectively to support campaigns.
• Run weekly upload and send processes for newsletter / emails.
• Take a leading role in content projects, seeing ideas/initiatives through from beginning to end.
• Work with creative teams to ensure the visual elements of each piece of content complement and enhance the copy
• Act as a main point of contact on the content team for partners on selected campaigns
• Ensure all marketing materials and communications adhere to brand guidelines and FCA / DPA rules and standards.
What skills do you need?
• Exceptional content and copy writing capabilities, including the ability to capture, interpret and deliver on a brief
• PR experience, whether at an agency or client-side
• 2+ years of copy writing experience for a consumer-focused business (either in-house or as part of an agency).
• Experience using a content management system and/or email marketing systems
• The ability to identify and understand key messages and how to communicate these powerfully in everything from short subject lines to full articles
• On-line savvy
• Marketing awareness
• Creativity – must be able to identify fresh and interesting approaches to content
• Stakeholder management
• Outstanding time management, organisational and multitasking capabilities.
• Sub-editing/Good attention to detail
• Strong enthusiastic communicator
• Team player
Some other reasons to work for us…
• Callcredit offers a great benefits package that includes:
• A stunning city-centre location
• An on-site restaurant
• 26 days holidays – buy and sell up to 5 annually
• Company bonus scheme
• Company paid healthcare scheme
• Support for local charitable causes through volunteer days
• Great pension arrangements
• Discounted travel cards
• Annual travel insurance
• Bike-2-work schemes
• Employee recruitment referral scheme
• Life Assurance
• Plus much more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76174946