Childcare / STLS Assessor
Can you see yourself investing your time in others?
About the role
As an Assessor, you will play an integral part in guiding individuals through their vocational training programme, helping them successfully reach their course requirements. This role will be covering Scotland so will involve quite a bit of travelling.
What will you do?
- To effectively manage your own learner caseload, you will assess and support learners through their Childcare/STLS Apprenticeship within their workplace
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with learners
- Monitor learner progress, ensuring any challenges are overcome
Do you have?
- Assessing QCF/NVQ levels 2 and 3 within Childcare & STLS
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Recognised teaching / coaching qualifications – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407
- Possess relevant QCF/NVQ qualifications
- Ideally you will have a combination of Childcare and STLS (Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools) experience
- Effective time management due to high volume caseloads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working within a target driven environment and to tight deadlines
- Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicle
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK’s top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites in 2016.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations. As one of the largest training provider of the government apprenticeship provision in England, our work has been recognised as being Good (Grade 2) with some outstanding features by Ofsted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76167731