Java / Web application developer
Job Description - Based in Lisburn
Rapidly growing company is seeking a Web Developer/Designer to join an ambitious team based in Lisburn. You will be responsible for developing enterprise class web applications and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of web applications and web services through best practices and industry standards. You will also be responsible for learning business processes to review requirements and develop applications to support those requirements. You will:
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications
- Design and maintain NoSQL and MSSQL databases
- Conduct research into emerging Web technologies in support of Web development efforts
- Assist in development of new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers
- Ensure security of all websites and related applications
Qualifications & Benefits
- Computer Science, MIS or related degree (or relevant experience) required.
- Java (Spring Framework) experience.
- Symfony 2/3 or other PHP framework experience is a plus.
- Experience with CodeDeploy or other AWS services, Jenkins, Capifony or other deployment methods
- A strong understanding of OOP and MVC required
- Knowledge of database development, including design, creation, administration and optimization of relational databases is a plus.
- Experience with ElasticSearch a plus.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Experience working with Agile teams is a plus.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76157478