Graduate Cosmetic Scientist
Responsibilities:- Providing support to project teams
- Ensuring all systems are kept up to date
- Continually keeping up to date with appropriate standards and global legislation
- To assist in ensuring compliance to pertinent regulations on a variety of areas
- Developing and maintaining good, strong and reliable relationships with key customers and suppliers
-Proactively seeks to advance own professional/technical expertise
-Degree or equivalent in a Cosmetics Science Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical other relevant scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think analytically and to appraise technical data for compliance
-A flexible and positive attitude
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm, Friday 8am – 1.30pm.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76134937