Assistant Treasurer - Front Office
Michael Page Treasury are working with a massive global FTSE100 company, who are looking for a new Assistant Treasurer to manage their Front Office.
Our client is a well known, multinational brand.
- Ensure that Front Office undertakes daily activities, particularly liquidity management, in an efficient manner
- Manage short-term Group liquidity at appropriate levels, incorporating Group cash flow forecasts
- Manage Transactional FX risk exposure on a monthly basis, and lead initiatives to reduce FX gain and loss from hedging schemes
- Monitor and propose strategic FX hedging strategies
- Cross functional support on all Treasury matters, particularly business development activities
- Proactively ensure that legal entities follow Group Treasury Policy
- Maximise cash extraction from group companies considering country specific issues and controls, and any tax consequences.
- Ensure that global legal entities have an appropriate and efficient financial structure
- Monitor cash pooling activities and engage Treasury colleagues (Treasury Operations) to ensure banking structures are efficient
- Provide accurate reporting of Front Office activities, and ensure key performance indicators are met
- Review and maintain relevant Group Treasury Policies
- Manage and develop a team of three reports
- MCT/AMCT or equivalent professional qualification
- 5 years+ experience working in an international Treasury function
- Considerable experience of managing all foreign exchange risks in a multi-national corporate environment
- Proven understanding of all Treasury front office activities and vision of best practice
- Analytical thinking - ability to collate and analyse data and to accurately report on Front Office activities
- Demonstrable ability to challenge status quo and improve processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster working relationships and with our external financial counterparties
- Sets high personal standards and takes responsibility for delivering top-class service to the business
- Focus on delivery and able to work accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The package on offer is highly competitive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76176735