Management Accountant/ Head of Finance
My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services with a well-known brand. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
We are seeking a Management Accountant / Head of Finance to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the day to day running of the accounts team and ongoing preparation of management accounts. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business, providing sound advice, working closely with the senior leadership team and continuing to assist in driving the business forward.
Main duties include;
- To prepare monthly management accounts
- Oversee the running of payroll
- Prepare HMRC monthly submissions
- Developing and implementing financial processes and systems
- Ensure compliance with all industry and financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations
- Annual draft accounts prep, VAT and other annual submissions
- Attend senior management meetings
- Review Debtors
- Deal with company insurances
- Other duties to be specified on full job description
The successful candidate must have;
- CIMA, ACCA, AAT Level 4 or eqiuv.
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven accountancy experience
- Knowledge in preparing, developing and analysing financial information
- Ability to learn IT systems quickly
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- A strong knowledge of business
If you have the necessary skills and want to be a part of a successful company who value their staff then this could be the job for you!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76086051