Retail FMCG Insights Analyst
Our client is a leading business currently looking for an analyst to join their head office team. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team with commercial analysis and project management.
- Proactive analysis on latest market trends, innovation and promotions, reporting back on actionable insights
- Oversee and manage continuous data sources (e.g. IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby)
- Monitor NPD and evaluate performance using available data sources
- Support ad hoc requests for key customer meetings by providing relevant category data and insight and highlighting category opportunities
- Develop presentations and reports which communicate category opportunities on range and merchandising to the category and sales teams
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and previous Category experience within the FMCG sector. You will have strong analytical skills ideally with experience of using data sources such as IRI, Kantar and Dunnhumby.
In return you will receive a competitive salary package and strong opportunities for career development. If you are interested in this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV quoting the reference number 12974.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76150877