Our client is in urgent need of a candidate to discuss requirements with the end user within the business, and be able to formulate a plan to create the relevant application user interface. This person would be unique in that they can implement the front-end code, take into account the importance of user experience & provide simplified user interfaces for both internal & external customers.You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new Customer Experience functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products and be required to lead a fast-moving dynamic Front-End development team involved throughout the software development life cycle.
You will have the following experience:
·At least three years commercial front-end development experience.
·Creation of functional specifications.
·User Experience champion for Internal & External Customers.
·Simplified process mapping & creation of easier user interfaces.
·Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
·Create and maintain program documentation and version release notes.
·Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members.
·Ensure new projects are compatible with the existing systems.
·Research new technologies and continually update technical knowledge.
·Resolve day to day reported bugs in the system.
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
- Experience in creating complex single page web apps for both web & mobile
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience with a multitude of research techniques including stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, user interviews, usability testing, multivariate testing, funnel & traffic analysis.
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- CSS – SASS, LESS
- Automation Testing – Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Experience in working with REST Services, Web API, WCF, JSON, XML & XSL
- A good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF etc
·Provide a portfolio of UX/UI development projects
- Chart Design – ChartJS, Highcharts
- CMS – Wordpress
·Knowledge or understanding of backend systems (.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL Server)
Senior Front-End Developer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76138494