Freelance CITB Tutor
3B Training is a multi-accredited health and safety training provider with a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality worthwhile courses. Even if we have to specifically design the course to meet the client's needs, we will go that extra mile.
We offer a huge range of courses including First Aid, IOSH and a variety of CITB accredited courses. Courses such as SSSTS, SMSTS and Health and Safety Awareness.
The Role - Freelance CITB Tutor
Due to the increase in demand for courses over the past few years, we are now looking to add a permanent Trainer to the team to work across the North West of England (predominantly Wigan & Liverpool).
The main purpose of your role will be to deliver the following courses in line with 3B Trainings high standards as well as current regulations:-
- SMSTS (including SMSTS Refresher & Day Release)
- SSSTS (including SSSTS Refresher & Day Release)
- Health and Safety Awareness
Your role will also involve:-
- Assessment of delegates on courses
- Development of new courses and materials
- Ensuring feedback is received from each delegate
The Person - Freelance CITB Tutor
The ideal Trainer will:
- Have experience delivering CITB, Health and Safety and other Construction related courses
- Hold a Preparing to teach lifelong sector (PTLLS) certificate
- Have a vocational background in construction and a working knowledge of construction sites and site issues mirrored in the course material and content
- Hold a valid UK driving license
The Pay - Freelance CITB Tutor
Our Tutors are paid a day rate which we are willing to negotiate.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, or for more details please get in touch with Sarah Davies at 3B Training on 01204 554 888 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76169644