Graduate Proposal Writer (Pharma)
Opportunity to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation who offer a variety of services/products to over 100 countries globally. Excellent reputation within their sector for providing first class customer service. The company are an expanding, financially stable global organisation with ambitious growth plans. The business is very focused on the internal development of staff and promotion to management level is achievable within two years.
The Graduate Proposal Writer will be responsible for facilitating business development activities and coordinating with other internal departments to define costs, generating proposals, and providing other support services to the business development team. As this is a graduate role all training would be provided.
This a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacology Graduate, Pharmaceutical Science Graduate, Pharmacy Graduate, Business Management Graduate, or Accountancy Graduate looking to establish themselves within a stable and progressive sector.
As the Graduate Proposal Writer, your duties will include:
- Generating proposals and coordinating the proposal process.
- Preparing budgets for new opportunities using materials, labour and machine rates.
- Implementing templates and processes for proposals, request for quotes (RFQ) and costing.
- Managing and maintaining CRM system, including system administration, data entry, and reporting.
- Maintaining key performance indicators.
- Coordinating responses to a client request for information.
- Providing cover for the business development team when required.
- Supporting business development managers in attending conferences, tradeshows, client meetings and teleconferences.
To be a successful Graduate Proposal Writer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Must be degree qualified in one of the following areas: pharmacology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical science, life science, business management, or accountancy.
In return, the Graduate Proposal Writer will receive a competitive salary + 25 holidays on top of bank holidays + pension scheme (3%) + profit share scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
NOTE you will need to speak with a consultant BEFORE we can progress your application. By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76059575