Lead System's Trainer
Elevate is a Communisis programme to deliver an integrated order management solution for Communisis, replacing their legacy systems and manual processes, from brief through to invoice, streamlining our processes and ways of working to ensure we have a robust and future proof infrastructure that sits behind it.
To deliver the Training and Rollout activity for Programme Elevate to ensure all Users are competent and efficient in the use of the system, processes and new ways of working.
- Advising and working with the Business Change co-ordinator in preparing the training and rollout plan, and implementing the agreed training and rollout implementation strategy.
o Assessing individual/group training needs – Conducting a training needs analysis, tailoring for each role and skillset identified.
o Plan and prepare the training sessions and user testing.
• Assisting the technology workstream lead with UAT preparations and UAT.
• Developing and delivering learning materials and activities to be hosted on the Communisis learning portal.
• Preparing training notes/materials to enable the Trainers to deliver the training in a consistent manner
• Train the Trainer – to ensure consistent and high level of delivery is achieved across the company, Delivering and leading the Trainers to deliver face to face training to system users in the UK and Internationally and making sure the training considers the diversity of the trainees.
• Deliver classroom training to end users in line with the Training and Implementation plan
• Understand the Communisis Target Operating Model and associated processes and variations
• Understand each country and accounts processes prior to training commencement to ensure appropriate ‘Process’ and system training
• Training admin documentation (records, evaluation, actions etc.)
• Post training documentation, lessons learnt etc.
- Previous experience in complex software programme roll-outs in a lead training capacity
• Experience in delivering within and to multi-cultural stakeholders
• Knowledge of learning preferences
• Knowledge of how to structure training
• Understanding Training Needs Analysis
• Evaluation of Training to prove ROE (Return on Effort)
• Experience of producing full end to end training materials
• Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer), CIPD, or other Trainer qualifications are a strong asset
You will need to have a valid passport and be flexible to travel around Europe prior to and during the rollout.
The role is based in Leeds, UK with the programme team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76089914