IT & Datacentre Segment Sales Manager
LOCATION: SLOUGH OR SE IDEAL, OTHER COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS ALSO CONSIDERED
Joining our UK Sales Organization, and reporting directly to our Country Sales Director you will develop and manage the complete Data Center & IT Channel Sales activities for the UK CSO. You will be responsible for sourcing opportunities to sell the full Eaton product portfolio into the Data Centre Segment. You will mentor, train, and lead a large team responsible for Grey Space, Critical Power, and White Space Power sales. We are looking for an established Industrial Construction Sales Leader with strong connections within the Data Center Segment. You will be expected to spend between 50% and 75% of your time on the road.
- Develops, inspires, motivates and manages the team in line with the Eaton Leadership Model
- Drives the UK Country Data Center Projects Strategic Plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton’s overall Strategic Goals. Works closely with the EMEA B-Line and PQED Businesses to design strategic business and sales plans to successfully enter markets and targeted accounts, significantly growing business with end user accounts
- Initiates and drives process improvement actions based on regular performance results evaluation
- Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines and procedures.
- Represents Eaton within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider
- Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing. Determines best industry practices and policies through collection of customer satisfaction data and benchmarking. Implement appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers
- Defines performance metrics and evaluates and interprets data to drive performance improvement
- Develops and implements a clear dashboard of opportunity for each region looking at the pipeline of opportunity and developing a clear strategy for each region.
- Focuses the sales team on demand creation and selling ‘solutions’ as opposed to ‘components’
- Establishes strong business relationships with key end user customers, channel partners such as resellers, specifiers and key contractors and central decision makers
- Coordinate and participate in UK CSO marketing communication pod meetings to develop and execute annual marketing communication strategy
- Strong industrial construction sales management experience through all channels with focus on Data Centers
- Solid line management experience
- Formal technical / commercial education preferred
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75966718