Who are we?
• Callcredit is the expert in consumer information management and Direct Marketing – both in the UK and internationally
• We bring together cutting-edge technologies and industry expertise to give some of the world’s leading brands better insight into their customers
• Our solutions are trusted by some of the world’s most recognised consumer brands
• Callcredit helps businesses make smarter decisions
Why work for Callcredit?
• Callcredit is growing quickly and we want you to grow with us
• You will be part of a world-class client focussed team working with some of the most recognised global brands
• Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
• We’ve got a reputation for delivering market-changing solutions that help businesses make smarter decisions and that protect consumers
What is the role?
The Audit Manager performs or leads a combination of operations that support the organisation’s short and long-term goals and strategies. This role is responsible for conducting internal audits across the Group.
• Document the audit approach using the risk management software, ensuring all audit objectives, controls and risks are documented and approved by the Head of Audit prior to testing.
• Issue a Terms of Reference document to key stakeholders ahead of engagement commencement and report and communicate all findings in close out meetings.
• Provide up to date MI for Exec and Audit & Risk Committee purposes and assist in the preparation of the Quarterly Controls Report.
• Report and present at the highest level to the Exec Committee and Audit & Risk Committee the key findings raised through the audit process.
• Manage the process of following up agreed audit actions using the risk management software and provide support for the implementation recommended processes/controls.
• Assist with the management and coordination of 3rd party reviews being conducted on behalf of Internal Audit.
• Manages, directs and coordinates one or more segments of the organisation’s day-to-day operations.
• Manages the development and implementation of general operating policies, processes and procedures for the organisation and leads on projects.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
• Engages with key stakeholders to drive development and completion of projects, aligning with business strategy, Group policies and regulatory requirements.
• Provides support and leadership where appropriate on specific projects, method changes or systems developments.
• May train/mentor junior staff.
What skills do you need?
• Thorough and diligent, with strong attention to detail.
• Proactive and flexible with ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate presentation skills
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills
• Excellent relationship and persuasion techniques to define, discuss and ‘land’ recommendations at a senior level.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Accountancy or Internal Audit Qualification (ACA (preferred), ACCA, CIMA, IIA)
• Recognised IT qualification such as CISA, Computer Science/ Computing / IT Degree or similar
• Experience of working in an internal audit team
• Experience of SOX, ISO, Finance and IT audits
• Desirable Experience:
• Experience of applying risk methodology
Some other reasons to work for us…
• Callcredit offers a great benefits package that includes:
• A stunning city-centre location
• An on-site restaurant
• 26 days holidays – buy and sell up to 5 annually
• Company bonus scheme
• Company paid healthcare scheme
• Support for local charitable causes through volunteer days
• Great pension arrangements
• Discounted travel cards
• Annual travel insurance
• Bike-2-work schemes
• Employee recruitment referral scheme
• Life Assurance
• Plus much more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168504