Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer – Cheltenham
The senior developer will be working within our in-house development team creating bespoke applications for our clients. The candidate will work with the UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Active participation in the Scrum Process
- Develop new user-facing features across multiple projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Involvement with development, testing and QA of the software
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Software development on multiple platforms (mobile, web, desktop)
- Involvement in technical design, planning and analysis on upcoming projects
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- C# / MVC knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ software development experience
- Azure / Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with Linux, MacOS etc. alternate technology stacks
- Experience as part of a Scrum / Agile development team
- Cordova / Ionic development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168211