Can you see yourself investing your time in others?
No assessing experience necessary, just a background as a Manager within an
office, retail or sales environment with relevant industry qualifications. We will provide support, training & guidance for you to become a qualified Assessor.
About the role
As an Assessor, you will play an integral part in guiding individuals through their vocational training programme, helping them successfully reach their course requirements.
What will you do?
- To effectively manage your own learner caseload, you will assess and support learners through their Business / Retail Apprenticeship within their workplace
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with learners
- Monitor learner progress, ensuring any challenges are overcome
Do you have?
- A background within a Business or Retail environment
- Previous people management experience, ideal backgrounds would include but not limited to Store Management, Office Management or Area Management
- Possess relevant QCF/NVQ qualifications
- Effective time management due to high volume caseloads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working within a target driven environment and to tight deadlines
- Previous Assessor experience ideal although not essential
- Ideally we are seeking an individual to assess up to level 5 management, however this is not essential
- Budget management
- Assessing Qualification to deliver Level 5 Management, ideally ILM or equivalent (preferred, not essential)
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA (preferred, not essential)
- Recognised teaching / coaching qualifications – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407 (preferred, not essential)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Chartered Management Status
- Ability to deal with professionals at a senior level
- Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicle
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK’s top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites in 2016.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations. As one of the largest training provider of the government apprenticeship provision in England, our work has been recognised as being Good (Grade 2) with some outstanding features by Ofsted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76171686