Graduate Web Developers
Do you want to be a Graduate Developer in a leading digital media company? Are you looking to build innovative and exciting new web products and features, for opportunities to build web services, and to add your magical touch to our world renowned web sites?
Future is a global media company at the forefront of the Tech and Gaming sectors.
Behind market leading brands like TechRadar and PC Gamer are engineering and web teams working at the cutting edge of technology to deliver scalable, high performance systems for millions of users every day.
At Future we are in search of talented graduate developers to join our great development team to work on cool websites and innovative web applications. You will be part of a fantastic team evolving our websites living on a single great platform built on a service oriented architecture.
Your development in this role is key to the success of the team as a whole. Each Graduate Developer is assigned a mentor and personalised training plan to ensure their continued advancement in terms of skills, responsibility and position in the team.
We are looking for a number of graduates to join us this July, August or September in our Bath office.
About our team
We build/maintain highly scalable and distributed web services that power cutting-edge, high traffic web sites like TechRadar.com and pcgamer.com
- We develop innovative web applications for management and distribution of our world-class editorial content in its original form or in any language to hundreds of business and web portals
- We are agile. Our development methodology is based on Agile principles, and we work in small and flexible teams
- We use the latest tech - ES6, TypeScript, Ramda, React, RxJS, PostCSS, Go, Solr, RMQ, Docker, Redis along with many others...
- We love the open-source community and we know we have to give back to make it work
- We do hack days; we love innovation!
You are a talented computer science student looking to expand your technological knowledge and skills in web development. You hold or are on track for a minimum 2.1 degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent.
Passionate for web technologies, you will have written some software applications during your course. With a drive to learn and an analytical approach to problem solving, you have the ambition to become an excellent web/system developer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76151536