Experience working on a trade counter selling or have strong knowledge of uPVC building products? Supervisory experience and ready for a Branch Management role with an expanding stock market listed organisation?
Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC building products, supplying windows, doors, conservatories and ancillaries to trade via 170+ UK branches. With plans to open an additional 30 branches a year for the next 3 years we are highly successful, ambitious and expanding. We now have a great opportunity for an individual with branch management or supervisory experience to join us as a branch manager.
- As a Branch Manager you will be responsible for the trade counter you will deliver the highest customer service, help customers choose the correct products and build strong customer relationships
- Ensure that the branch warehouse operates efficiently and to high standards
- Manage, support and guide the trade counter assistant / driver, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- Ensure the branch presentation and all operating systems such as stock management, cash handling and health & safety are maintained to our high standards
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment and/or uPVC product experience
- Supervisory or management experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication and people skills
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided
- A valid driving licence is essential
Stock listed and winner of numerous construction awards, Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With 170+ UK branches and plans to open an additional 30 branches a year over the next 3 years, we are successful, ambitious and expanding. Eurocell is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no recruitment agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76157270