Tax Technician - Study Support
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading firm based in Cambridge who are offering full study support and genuine progression opportunities.
As part of the private client tax department, you will be working with a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
- Preparing draft self-assessment tax returns
- Loading tax return information on Digita to produce returns and calculations
- Producing P11D’s
- Presenting clients with returns and related services
- Attending tax user group meetings and offering feedback
- Tax return progress reports and monitoring of database
- Providing technical assistance to non-tax staff
- ATT or AAT qualified/studying and looking to specialise in tax
- Highly organised and well able to work as part of a team
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong academic background
For further information on this Tax Technician role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers