Sales, Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator - The View Hotel Eastbourne
The role of Sales, Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator is to drive hotel revenue by developing new and repeat business by identifying and researching sales leads, conducting telesales calls, handling enquiries and providing excellent customer service.
To support the Sales & Marketing Manager the coordination of Sales & Marketing activities and to provide administrative support.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities and enquiries in order to maximise revenue.
- Regularly research local press, competitors and the internet in order to identify new sales leads.
- Conduct telesales calls and set up appointments for the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Understand fully and be able to effectively sell and promote the hotel amenities, packages and promotions, as well as the wider Interstate portfolio of hotels.
- Assist with the planning, development and coordination of Sales and Marketing campaigns and activities.
- Assist with creation of Marketing flyers and E Shots
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with the Social Media management (Social Media Champion)
- Become cross trained to support Events and Reservations during peak business times and cover for holidays and sickness
- Working closely with Events from September to January to become part time Christmas Coordinator
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with competitor visits and information gathering
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager at exhibitions and trade shows
About the Company:
Interstate Hotels & Resorts UK have been employed to manage the hotel on behalf of our owners, Unite the Union. Interstate Hotels & Resorts UK currently have a portfolio of 60 hotels in the UK and Northern Ireland which they manage. Go to Interstate Hotel for all of our current vacancies: http://www.interstatehotels.co.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76119966