Sales & Marketing Consultant
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Consultant
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our client based in Poole is currently looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Consultant to join their team of design, marketing and business experts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling the company's services on the telephone, face to face visits and attendance at meetings/exhibitions etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales / financial targets.
- Cold calling - research and calling, managing own timescales.
- Deal effectively with inbound enquiries / leads.
- Travel to see clients anywhere in the UK; be prepared to travel outside of office hours.
- Attend shows where necessary - possible weekends involved.
- Understand that this is not a 9 - 5 role. Some clients need help outside of these hours so you must be prepared to help out where possible.
- Existing clients - targeting for re-designs and discussing stats. Picking up 'lapsed' clients (buy outs) and re-selling the company's services.
- Cross selling - look to cross sell all services; PPC, literature, photography etc to new and existing clients.
- Referrals - Build rapport with clients and ask for them!
Account management -
- Fact find and build an understanding of what each client is looking for.
- Recommend best solution, what's going to provide that client with best ROI. Spend time researching competitors, target market etc.
- Extract as much relevant information from client to create detailed design brief. Prepare questions and send to client, but discuss all answers to gain full understanding of ideas.
- Brief designer on individual project. Make sure that designer has understood brief. Is the design a true match?
- Liaise with client to discuss likes and dislikes - this process will happen anywhere between 2 - 4 times before handing to build.
- Get project as far as homepage sign off, make sure client understands no more structural changes allowed to homepage once sent to build.
- Liaise with team to ensure clear hand over.
- Oversee all communication with client, are time scales being matched, has client received all relevant info?
- Book appointments and check communication between client and the business.
- Act - Ensure it is completely up to date and use for reporting.
SEO clients -
- Understand clients marketing needs to effectively recommend appropriate solution.
- Liaise directly with SEO and Design team as well as third parties to check if you can work with the client.
- Collect FTP details from third party or Client.
- Set up emails and passwords in Webmail - test system and send instructions to client.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be an intelligent, self-starting sales person, ideally with ideas for 'marketing' and self-promotion, as well as being able to respond to enquiries.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155544