Talent Acquisition Executive - FTC
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is opening a brand new Shared Service Centre - Burberry Business Services, based in Leeds at their stunning new premises in the heart of the City Centre. This Centre of Excellence will be an extension of their Head Office in London and house core functions; HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Services and I.T. helpdesk.
Burberry is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Executive to provide effective and efficient administrative and coordination support to the Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent Acquisition Specialists.
- Administer sourcing requests when received, including attraction, sourcing, screening and assessment support
- Develop talent pools of candidates for roles as requested by the TA Specialists and/or Resourcing CoE
- Book interviews for Resourcing CoE/ line managers - Liaising with candidates, line managers and agencies on interview times/dates - Sending out interviewing confirmations to candidates and Resourcing CoE/ line managers
- Assisting in career open days and Assessment Centres and acting as an Assessor where required
- Managing the careers inbox and responding to emails accordingly
- Refer a Friend - Manage email inbox, liaising with relevant recruiter, tracking success, payment for internal candidates and reporting
- Accountable for informing relevant parties of the process for requesting IT equipment for the new hires
- Deliver and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings by processing resourcing requests timely and accurately with focus on meeting the agreed service levels
- Ensuring accurate candidate records are kept via management of the ATS
- Act as an advisor on routine enquiries where the answer is defined by a clear precedent or established procedures
- An individual contributor directly responsible for the delivery of core operational or functional services
- Assist in training others and developing process knowledge
- Act as a buddy to new team members and help to on board and support them as required
- Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
- Work closely with the TA Specialists and Resourcing CoE to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practical implications and exceptions
- Ensure service experience is enhanced through continuous review of service requests administered
- A clear understanding of Recruitment processes and standards relevant to own discipline
- Previous recruitment experience in a similar role within an established recruitment team
- Experience of actively participating in continuous improvement projects from idea generation to implementation
- Exceptional MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
If you do not wish to apply for a specific role but would like to register your interest please click on the following link: https://rsbb.avature.net/talentcommunity
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76147786