Do you want to kick-start your career with a market-leading and highly reputable local company? If so, this role is perfect for you!
Our market-leading client are currently recruiting for a Management Graduate to become an integral part of the delivery team and ensure the company’s aims are achieved. Full-time, permanent position, salary to be discussed at interview.
Initially you will work alongside other members of the office team and on project sites and with the Commercial Directors.
Once initial training is complete, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Quantity Surveying
- Material Scheduling & Purchasing
- Project Programming
- Labour Scheduling
- Preparation of Health and Safety Documentation
- Liaising with the client project team as required, including attending team meetings.
- Highly computer literate with a good knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- A responsible, hardworking attitude
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate looking to break into industry with a welcoming, progressive and rewarding employer.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply with up to date CV as soon as possible!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105423