JD CRM Content Executive
Job title: JD CRM Content Executive
Reporting to: JD Senior Multi-channel Co-ordinator
Role overview: Managing the content work flow for all CRM activity including email activity, customer surveys, research and customer loyalty.
Member of: Multi-channel department
- Brief all email requirements to the design team at The Sharp Project
- Manage the email deployment process from brief, design approval, build, test & final sign off
- Deploying and managing email campaigns including standard sends/automated sends/trigger sends
- You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels,email, SMS, print, social and outbound.
- Defining and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting.
- Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers plus recommending plans for divesting old data.
- Working with the multichannel, buying and merchandising teams to plan promotional email campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
- Continued analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against competitors and other leading retailers for best practice.
- Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
- Develop a full email testing plan to test email content, subject lines, send times and any other tests we wish to conduct.
- Manage 3rd party review services including Feefo, Trust Pilot & Bazaar voice.
- Manage the monthly direct mail segments which we use to post out to customers, working with the marketing team & merchandising team to define content.
- Work with the JD content team to ensure all messages are communicated via our CRM channels and streamlined
- Ensure our emails are achieving open, click through and revenue targets to meet the overall traffic target.
- As part of the multi-channel team, setting a great example to all colleagues of the business.
- Experience of CRM programs is essential
- University graduate or equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76105032