Senior Product Manager - data integration
Senior Product Manager
This position is offered on a 12 month FTC basis based in Cambridge, and is an excellent opportunity to use your well-developed people-skills and knowledge within Scientific product documentation, acquisition and pricing to consolidate your career within the Biotech industry.
Key role requirements:
* Deliver the company strategy including meeting financial objectives, working with internal and external product development and acquisition and mentoring and guiding staff within the Data Integration team.
* Guiding, progressing and developing a team of 8.
* Ensuring that all information presented on catalogue is correct, comprehensive and includes most recent information pertaining to scientific accuracy.
* Implementation of accurate pricing changes, upvalidation and deprecation - working alongside stakeholders within relevant area to maintain consistency and accuracy.
* Monitoring of resources within the team, support and encouragement of personal development plans and areas for improvement.
* Meeting deadlines with regards to reporting to stakeholders and Senior Team - including KPIS's, upvalidation, budget restrictions.
* Contact with the consumer to investigate areas for improvement and monitor feedback on the customer experience.
* Strong line management background - accustomed to leading, developing and mentoring a team, with sound influencing and negotiating skills.
* Background within a global Biotech organisation would be a benefit though not essential, along with a practical working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
* You will be solutions-oriented, comfortable working in a culture of regular and relevant feedback, able to adapt and flex your approach to changing demands within a fast-paced and fluid environment.
* There will be some UK-travel, and occasionally international - this will be planned in advance.
* Educated to degree level with a BSc/higher qualification in Life Sciences.
* Excellent people-skills, methodical, clear and concise communication style.
The company offers free on-site parking, an informal and collaborative work environment along with pension scheme, private healthcare and flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers.
If this sounds like it could be the right step for you, and you can commit to a 12 month FTC - working either 4 or 5 days per week based in Cambridge, then please apply by attaching your CV in Word with a brief cover letter to explain your background and relevant to the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75963943