Customer Accounts Advisor
A Customer Accounts Advisor is required to join our Service Centre team in central Bristol.
This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
What the Customer Accounts Advisor job involves
You will be responsible for:
- Managing customer accounts accurately and efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service and handling customer queries from multiple communication channels
- Taking ownership of the full resolution of customer enquiries
- Working closely with our property teams to assist with customer payments
So, if you're looking for a career where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun while doing it, you've come to the right place.
What we look for:
A genuine passion for customer service is the most important quality for us. Although you may not have worked in a Contact Centre environment previously, what is really important to us is that you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer literacy including previous experience of using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
What Unite Students is all about!
We've been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We've grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working withUNITE STUDENTS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here's a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We've earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you'll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Guaranteed hours each week
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you'll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76112103