Data and Analytics Manager
The Data and Analytics manager will be a subject matter expert in all things data oriented. They will be well versed in the latest tools for capturing, processing and presenting data. They will be able to traverse the gap between detailed data and strategic thinking, helping non-data oriented colleagues to understand the power of making data-based decisions. The Data and Analytics Manager will be a detail oriented pragmatist, striving for perfection in their analysis and recommendations but pragmatic enough to scope analysis within the commercial requirements of the business, they will have experienced both centralised and decentralised analytics functions. They will acknowledge that timeliness of data is as important as accuracy. The data function will not be a black box. It will be embedded within the wider business, share tools and techniques for analysing data, educating and raising the bar of the wider team, acting as a trusted advisor for all colleagues.
The Data and Analytics Manager will have experience of, but not limited to the following:
- Strong commercial acumen, with proven analytical and problem-solving skills that have made a positive impact on business outcomes.
- Data mining languages like SQL or SAS
- Data cleansing
- Data integration tools like Dell Boomi
- Data sources like:
- ERP systems e.g. Netsuite,
- Web analytics like Google analytics or adobe Marketing cloud
- App data from tools like AppAnnie or Flurry
- A/B Testing platforms like Monetate or Optimizely
- Heatmapping tools like Clicktale or Hotjar
- Data visualisation tools like Tableau
- CRM systems like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Competitor data from places like Channel Advisor
- Social insight platforms like Crimson Hexagon
- Data storage and processing tools (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop)
- 3–6 years in a data role interacting with C-level stakeholders
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76149920