Senior Security Architect - Penetration Tester
Sr. Security Engineer/Architect - Penetration Tester
Conduct architecture security review, application testing, and penetration testing modelled after real world attackers (i.e., exploit and pivot).
- Experience manually testing web applications or enterprise penetration testing
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Perl, python, PHP, ruby) and a programming language (e.g. JAVA, Objective C)
- Proficiency in flavours of UNIX
- Ability to explain basic networking concepts (routing, ACL, load balancers, SSL/TLS, TCP) in order to provide application architecture feedback
- Background in web application development and/or code auditing strongly preferred
- Passion for discovering and researching new vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
Conduct security architecture review of the full stack including applications built on cloud and emerging technologies. Conduct manual application security testing and source code auditing for a variety of technologies. Provide clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for developers and business owners. Conduct penetration testing targeting critical for data, services, and environments. Report underlying security issues and propose enhanced security protections.
Other responsibilities include:
- Security research on the latest best practices, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks
- Documenting and disseminating security guidelines for common security issues, remediation guidance, and security technology baselines
- Develop tools and exploits to support application security review and/or penetration testing
Prefer: BS in Computer Engineering with specialisation in Information Security or 4+ years of equivalent, hands-on information security experience in a large enterprise environments a plus.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76119119