Commercial Loss Adjuster Team Manager
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most.
After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people
Who you are
You are an experienced Commercial Claims Loss Adjuster who is keen to get involved with the management, training and development of new recruits into the claims industry.
You will have had experience working as a Loss Adjuster and will have handled a mixture of high value claims. You will also have experience in managing a team and will be looking for a move into a more hands on management role, however you will still have a case load of claims that you would be responsible for.
- Day to day management and training and development of a newly created loss adjusting team
- Managing your own caseload of high value claims
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You will have:-
- A recognised Insurance Qualification (CII / CILA/ ACII / ACILA)
- Previous experience of managing and development of a team
- Strong communication skills ( verbal / written)
- Excellent skills in establishing relationships and building trust and working in a busy and regulated environment
- Superb starting salary - dependent upon experience and qualifications held
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Pension, Life Insurance, Childcare vouchers
- Funded Industry Qualifications
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity to build a new team from scratch, and help the next generation of adjusters to become experts in their field.
For more information, please contact Emma Corr on or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76122277