Maths SEN Teacher Mansfield
We are looking for a Maths Teacher who is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going placement from October half term 2017. You must be able to engage well with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Speciality subject as Maths. KS2 – 4
- Experience working with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs - previously known as Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD).
- QTS/QTLS is essential for this role
- Open to NQT’s
- Genuine passion for special educational needs
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
The school is seeking an individuals with a strong understanding of children and experience teaching children with autism and SEN.
Teachers UK was formed in 1997. We have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth.
To apply for this position please contact Steve Truman on or email your CV to£110 – 145 per day depending upon experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76073460