Visual Merchandising Product Manager
Prettylittlething are looking for a VM Product Manager to lead our existing VM team!
Manage the day to day VM activity on the PrettyLittleThing.com websites globally.
Managing a team of VM’s, Product Uploaders, Ecommerce Assistant, French Team whilst reporting to the Head of Merchandising.
Understanding the website performance & customer journey by using specific analytic tools.
Working closely with all teams in the business (Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, IT, Studio & BI)
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring all images/videos/products/cross sells are updated to the websites on a daily basis
• Merchandising of all products to maximise sales and cross-sell/up-sell and site aesthetics, within brand guidelines for
• Understanding and contribution to the creative/marketing strategies
• Managing and maintaining the appearance, accuracy and standards on all pages across the site
• Working alongside the Creative/B&M/Marketing teams to ensure all campaign process is aligned
• Working with the Marketing team to ensure products used on any channels and HP are fully stocked & optimised
• Working with the Merchandising team on new product launches, sale/promotion events as well as any issues on current
• Preparing for and organising all major and minor sale events, re-merchandising the site as required
• Daily full site audits on all sites
• Working with the E-com Trading Manager/UX team/CRM team to optimise browsing experience by using GA/BI reports to drive conversion & understand our customer profile
• Regular competitor activity across both retail stores and online to understand the market place and environment
• Utilising insight from analytical programmes with the creative needs of the Brand, Products and Markets to deliver a VM approach
• Analysing HP performance and reverting information found to Creative/Marketing/B&M Teams
• Working with SEO team for search queries and optimising search results in FredHopper
• Monitoring product sorting within categories and search results page
• Market knowledge of upcoming trends whilst working closely with B&M/Creative/Marketing to ensure these trends come to life onsite
• Driving changes to online category strategy based on customer and competitive insights
• Optimising mobile site and app
• Working with the E-com Trading Manager/UX team to improve customer journey
• Using GA to make recommendations using data as a basis
• Mentoring of team of appropriate training
Person Specification·Flexible Approach·Good communication skills·Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision·Ability to work cross-functionally·Team Player·Keep confidentiality·Attention to detail·Numerically Numerate·Communicate at all levels, to work on own initiative and as part of a team·IT Literate (MS Office/Navision)·Be highly organised and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
Miscellaneous·Is an ambassador for the Brand·Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management·Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside of own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies·Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner·Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76076616