Product Manager - eCommerce
- Are you a confident and passionate Online Product Manager?
- A proven track record of taking online products to market within a web/agile environment?
- Seeking an exciting opportunity within an industry that never stands still?
If so, we have the job for you!
The online recruitment industry never stands still. The opportunity is huge and the competition is fierce. Our team is insanely passionate about using the best technology and processes to ensure our customers get the best experience.
We’re hiring an experienced Online Product Manager to initially take on the responsibility of continuous improvement and tailoring of our ecommerce channels and related user journeys.
You will support the creation of a long-term view of product development for recruiter and back office services across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. We will need you to be pragmatic enough to realise value early through our highly effective agile delivery teams.
This is an amazing opportunity to further your career with an innovative, digital business.
Established since 1999, the Totaljobs Group is the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business. We’re owned by the StepStone Group, an internationally successful job board business that operates in over 21 countries.
We have 500 employees across the UK and have a fast paced, exciting, innovative culture.
Some of the things you will be responsible for;
- To align with our business and strategy across all brands and functions.
- To develop and promote a long term vision for your assigned product areas.
- Utilise data, customer feedback and competitor/market analysis to build a product roadmap.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of relative value for work items and ensure that product development is prioritised accordingly.
- Work with delivery teams to realise the value of development early and make decisions based on feedback.
- Manage communication and business implementation plans with various stakeholders.
- Deliver market leading User Experience working with the UX Team, design and other subject matter experts.
Does this sound like you?
- A credible Online/Digital Product Manager who is used to owning end to end product responsibility and taking products to market;
- Commercial experience of working within an online, web development, Agile environment;
- Experience in developing online products in the B2B market.
- High levels of passion, enthusiasm and drive.
- Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to manage expectations.
- Confident and tenacious with senior stakeholders and technical staff.
- Understanding of the full project life-cycle from idea creation to implementation.
- Experience of using data and customer feedback to inform decisions.
- Experience of working with Design/UX/Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet customer needs.
- Experience of delivering complex initiatives through iterative development cycles.
- An understanding of the recruitment market would be advantageous.
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Vouchers (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75887914