Public Practice Partnership Opportunities
Partnership Opportunities - Beds, Bucks, Herts and Northants
Package is open to discussion c£60K - £100K
We are recruiting for a number of Partnership opportunities across the Northern Home Counties where firms are recruiting for ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified candidates with a Practice background and have progressed to Manager level or beyond.
This is an example of the type of opportunity we mean and is similar to other opportunities across the regions. The final salary / package offered does depend on experience and any other factors such as a client following.
Partner Designate / Director - Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for an ACA or ACCA qualified professional for a rare and exciting opportunity to secure Partnership within the next 2-3 years. Could be sooner, depending on the individual.
Our client is planning for succession and has a fantastic role for an ACA / ACCA qualified with significant experience working within Public Practice dealing with the accounting, taxation and business advisory requirements for owner managed businesses.
This is a short to medium term succession plan and will suit either somebody currently working for an independent firm with a lack of prospects for progression or somebody with their own small block of fees looking to consolidate their position by joining another firm, or both.
· ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience dealing with the accounting and taxation requirements for OMBs.
· Must have client and staff management experience and interested in assisting with development of new business.
· Need to have the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role:
· Managing a varied and interesting portfolio of owner managed businesses in respect of audit, accountancy, taxation and business advisory.
· Taking responsibility for managing, planning and leading within the office and in reviewing the audit approach taken by the firm to ensure full compliance with changing audit standards.
· As a main point of contact for clients maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business
· Provide clear leadership to the team and participate in business development activities
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and planning for the office as it expands in the future.
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA with client and staff management experience to develop their career with a firm providing a genuine career opportunity leading to Partnership.
The salary /package range is wide and does depend on experience and potentially any client following being brought to the firm and clearly will need further discussion.
If you are interested in this specific opportunity or interested in discussing these types of roles in general please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.