Pricing Analytics Manager
Reporting to Senior Manager - Pricing COE and MI, this role involves providing data driven robust pricing analysis on Group level projects and supporting Pricing Centre of Excellence activities in the areas of: tools, processes, capability building and learning.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Group level pricing projects in quantifying opportunities to drive Net Revenue in line with Core MAX
- Supporting PEC activities and ensuring objective assessment of pricing decisions in driving top-line growth
- Provide periodic assessment of historic pricing decisions and feed into organisational learning (MRM)
- Provide recommendations to the business around areas for further revision / course correction on the basis of the above and support decision making through provision of insights and common themes, based on studies conducted across the business
- Support markets/clusters around the right choices (tools / models) for pricing analytics and partner with I&I community to drive decision making and scenario modelling
- Design and participate in War Gaming and Pricing workshops: provide hands-on support to clusters
- Liaise with Agency to drive Conjoint Modelling and provide oversight of pricing budget management
- Proven experience in Pricing analysis and tools (such as Conjoint Analysis)
- Experience within Market/Cluster - strongly preferred
- Must possess excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to analyse complicated information rapidly and explain complex issues simply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76008523