Principal/Senior/Junior Developers WANTED C++
Principal/Senior/Junior Developers WANTED!
Revolutionising the payments industry by providing fully integrated payment solutions enabling merchants to obtain merchant accounts and securely and efficiently process various types of transactions on one reliable platform. You can be a main staple in that revolution!
We looking for several Linux (C/C++) developers (across all levels -junior to principal) to join the team. The main responsibility will be to manage the complete lifecycle of C++ applications including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation.
- BSc or MSc or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Working experience in C++ or C (and ability to learn C++ if only C background)
- Experience of at least one of XML, JSON, HTML
- Experience in Linux development is advantageous
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design and related areas is advantageous
- Passion for and self-motivated interest in Software Development as a profession, not just a job
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Use SOAP and JSON based web technologies as both client and server within the payment ecosystem
- Understand customer needs, problems and expectations, and execute a plan of action to implement high quality, innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers
- Take a leadership role in driving the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis through software and test design, implementation and unit testing, to verification and release.
- Improve the software development process, methodologies and tools through applied experience, automation and simplification
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76083207