Sports Multi-Channel Content Executive
Responsible to :
Sports Multi-Channel Brand Manager
40 hours per week
Role Overview :
To help manage and improve the creative content across the Sports Multi-channel estate for JD Sports & Millet Sports to ensure a best in class execution.
Co-ordinating both internal and third party creative resource, project management and delivery, plus ensuring creative consistency and best-in-class creative is executed across the board.
- Be the authority on all creative aspects of the Sports Multi-channel estate, ensuring we achieve our goal of being a best-in-class e-commerce site.
- Working with the wider team including studio to develop site improvements and drive innovation for Sports that increases onsite conversion, view product and add to cart across desktop and mobile.
- Help improve site conversion and view product by ensuring best in class creative is executed across all Sports touch points.
- Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across the full estate including desktop, mobile, app, kiosk, iPad and any additional digital builds.
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all Sports marketing touch points through to purchase.
- Support and influence the UX team to ensure regular testing takes place on-site to improve Sports' user journey and conversion.
- Responsible for briefing in the studio of digital marketing requirements for Sports across all channels including desktop, mobile, apps, social media & email
- Complete competitor reports including relevant creative sources and competitors across relevant competitors to ensure we are best in class & competing and share findings with the wider Sports teams.
- Work with wider teams to continually improve the process needed to deliver the best-in-class and on-time work.
- Manage content launches to ensure timed content is live at the given launch times.
- Continually evaluate performance of campaigns on site to recommend potential improvements and relevancy of campaigns.
- Create and maintain a specification guide to ensure all digital requirements are supplied in the correct sizes to the best possible execution.
- Ensure regular, relevant updates to landing pages and brand pages.
- Daily site checks to ensure all content / offers are working as expected
- Work with the Sports Multi-Channel brand and digital managers alongside the merchandiser's to create product stories and ensure relevant pushes to assist trading.
- Develop strong relationships across the business including with the merchandising, marketing, retail & buying teams.
- Knowledge and Experience of commercial online marketing within eCommerce retailling is esstential (ideally within the fashion industry)
- Experience of developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience of planning online content
- Experience of using eCommerce applications such as Mesh, IBM Websphere Commerce, Fred Hopper, Google Analytics and Exact Target would be advantageous
- A degree in marketing/online marketing would also be desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104203