- Multi-skilled Engineer with Electrical Bias
- Two shift pattern
Our client is a fast-paced, high volume manufacturer in the FMCG sector.
- Responsible for completing all preventative maintenance work on site
- Ensure unplanned downtime is kept to a minimum
- Modify existing equipment as and when required
- Be proactive in detecting and diagnosing electrical and mechanical problems
- Adhere to company's policies regarding HSE and continuous improvement.
My client is looking for a proactive engineer, who fits well into a team and is proficient at problem solving. You will be a good communicator, flexible and organised.
Ideally you will be HNC/HND qualified, with PLC programming experience, and come from a relevant background, eg food and print/packaging.
A competitive basic salary and benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76142400