Talent Acquisition Executive - Italian Speaker
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is opening a brand new Shared Service Centre - Burberry Business Services, based in Leeds at their stunning new premises in the heart of the City Centre. This Centre of Excellence will be an extension of their Head Office in London and house core functions; HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Services and I.T. helpdesk.
Burberry is looking to recruit a Italian speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist to attract and select candidates to fill positions in business and stores. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Talent team at the new Shared Service Centre.
- Effectively source and match candidates to positions
- Advertise roles as required
- Telephone/video interview all shortlisted applicants
- Coordinate, present and conduct competency based candidate interviews, carry out assessment centres/ open days
- Make the candidate offer
- Develop a talent pool of candidates and effectively source and match candidates to positions
- Ensure all roles are advertised in the most appropriate way to attract candidates and utilisation of sourcing tools - LinkedIn, Job Boards etc.
- Enable problem identification and define incident notification and escalation procedures for the team
- Review all recruitment paperwork prepared by the Administrator before issue
- Utilise internal and external benchmarks, partnering with TA, Resourcing CoE and Rewards COE in relation to the appropriate remuneration to be extended when offering to potential hires within the designated client group
- Partner with the Reward and Recognition COE on visa applications; mobility and secondments
- End to end recruitment of adhoc roles assigned by the TA Managers for defined client groups
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as required
- Ensuring accurate employee records are kept via the appropriate system
- Work closely with Line Managers during the recruitment process to ensure the right candidate is recruited
- Provide proactive guidance to internal customers to ensure effective response to questions on interpretation and compliance with defined processes and systems
- Ensure delivery of high customer satisfaction ratings by processing hiring requests timely and accurately with focus on meeting the agreed service levels
- Support and motivate the team and people working on similar objectives to ensure individual and team effectiveness
- Monitor and review work undertaken by administrators in order to ensure appropriate use of materials, tools, equipment or resources and adherence to schedules
- Induct and mentor team of administrators and/or colleagues to upskill them in the use of systems and processes
- Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
- Work closely with the TA Manager and TA Executives to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practical implications and exceptions
- Manage and monitor service experience enhancements through continuous review
- May provide input to the maintenance and improvement of existing work processes and system
- Linking with external peer networks to keep HR knowledge relevant and up to date
- Recruitment experience with 5+ years' experience within an established internal recruitment function
- Exceptional MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound administration experience
- Able to speak at least one other language fluently - preferred but not essential
- A clear understanding of Recruitment processes and standards relevant to own discipline
- Fluent in Italian
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
If you do not wish to apply for a specific role but would like to register your interest please click on the following link: https://rsbb.avature.net/talentcommunity
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76148432