SAP HR/Payroll Funcational Consultant
Fantastic contract opportunity open for a Sap HR/Payroll Functional Consultant to work for a multi-national IT company based in Worthing. This will will an initial 2 month contract position with potential for extension and competitive rates on offer.
- Candidates will be customer liaison between offshore delivery teams and the customer (should have experience dealing with offshore teams)
- Needs very strong communication/ building relationship skills
- Good technical background in SAP HR/Payroll
- Will work with offshore team to coordinate & assist with changes.
- Client will be looking for this individual to secure further change work.
Experience within the Utilities sector preferred and experience of or exposure to Success Factors would also be an advantage although not essential.
Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Experienced in working with customer business to understand requirements and to drive improvements in HR processes implemented to deliver business benefits.
Experience in functional specification definition and all other aspects of the SAP project lifecycle required in order to deploy successful changes to a customer's landscape.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76015167