IT Client Services Technician
• Providing support to our end users mainly in London Offices but also for the Watford Office, UK Stores with technical queries, troubleshooting tickets via email, telephone and in person.
• Managing incidents and requests in the UK ticket queues
• Provides a clear and regular pro-active reporting of the ongoing technical challenges of the technical environment to IT Team Leader, UK Client Services.
• General IT maintenance, such as PC builds, hardware upgrades and software deployment
• Troubleshooting basic hardware and software errors and integration issues
• Troubleshooting basic network issues affecting supported clients
• Document resolutions to issues and report trends
• Actively manage assets through life (receipt, move, additions and changes)
• Maintaining the IT asset database.
• Help with office and desk moves, requiring lifting of IT equipment (less than 25kgs)
• Organising, sourcing and configuring equipment for new and existing employees.
• Where required, assisting departments with projects and corporate internal and external events.
• Supporting the company with day-to-day IT responsibilities such as printer maintenance, account administration, procuring equipment, and updating software and hardware as required.
• Configuration and support of Mobile devices including BlackBerry 10 (BES12) and IPhone Devices.
• Support the regional team with setup for video conferences, meetings etc.
• Support of Apple products including Mac and IPads
• Liaise with external suppliers to maintain agreed SLA’s and contracts.
• Reviews the existing environment, and as and when appropriate, recommends enhancements.
• Ensures highest level of customer service to all Ralph Lauren users.
• Ensures adequate stocks in quantity and quality of equipment to meet customer's demands.
• Travel in UK and eventually on missions into different sites in Europe
• 3 to 5 years in the Level 2 IT Client Support
• Experience with Microsoft Office, versions 2010 -2013.
• Experience with Windows 7.
• A passion for IT and a willingness to learn and expand your knowledge.
• Communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Management reporting skills
• An ability to pick up concepts and applications quickly.
• Self-driven, with an ability to plan and manage own workload.
• Ability to work in an independent way following the IT Policies and directions from the IT Team Leader, UK Client Services
• Ability to work at all levels of an organization in a mature and professional manner
• Good research skills to identify possible solutions of client issues
• Good time management skills as well good understanding of processes
• Customer focus and demonstrated willing to help others.
• Knowledge of IT Rooms and floor cable patching
• Knowledge of Apple OSX.
• Able to build (OS imaging) and upgrade PCs and laptops (memory, screen swap etc..)
• Priorities conscious and VIP care
• Comfortable breaking down complex technical concepts into normal everyday language.
• Experience with Videoconferencing and Teleconferencing.
• Experience with Blackberry Devices and MDM platforms (BES, Airwatch)
• Experience of IP Telephony.
• Prior experience with Active Directory.
• Networking basics: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, cabling and patching
• Knowledge of SCCM and Casper
• Scripting and command-line knowledge.
• Possibility to acquire the responsibility of a domain of competence / regional service group
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76158501